Sheet pan pumpkin pancakes are the best food for Halloween! They are delicious and festive with the pumpkin flavor.
-1/4 cup of butter
-2 cups flour
-1/4 cup granulated sugar
-1 tbs cinnamon
-2 tsp baking powder
-1 tsp baking soda
-1 tsp salt
-1 can pumpkin purée
-1 1/2 cup buttermilk
-2 large eggs
- Heat oven to 425*, and butter cookie sheet, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl mix together flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large measuring cup mix together the pumpkin, buttermilk, and eggs. Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients in and butter.
- Stir until combined then spread onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes until a fork or toothpick comes out clean.
Enjoy with maple syrup or pancake syrup!