During this unprecedented time, we want you to know that Heritage Memorial Funeral Home is doing everything possible to make sure we continues to maintain our high level of service for the families we serve, while at the same time ensuring the health and safety of our employees, their families, and the general public.
We continue to monitor the Center for Disease Control and World Health Organization guidelines regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), as well as the recommendations set forth by the National Funeral Directors Association, the Arkansas Funeral Directors Association, and our local health department and authorities.
Based on such guidelines and effective immediately, Heritage Memorial Funeral Home will implement the following policies until further notice:
• Funerals will be limited to immediate family members only.
* When business resumes as normal, Heritage Memorial Funeral Home will work diligently to offer our families the opportunity to hold a public Celebration of Life for friends and extended family of their loved one.
• Visitation will be limited to immediate family members only.
• To the extent possible, all funerals will be held graveside or in the Heritage Memorial Funeral Home Chapel.
• Live streaming of funerals is available for services held in our chapel on our website, Facebook, and YouTube.
• If you are unable to come in, we can make arrangements via Passare, which we will be posting information on later today, Zoom (https://zoom.us/j/5807978848) , or telephone.
We will continue to guide families, as we always have, in ways they can meaningfully commemorate the life of their loved one. Although the general public will be unable to sign a guestbook you may contact our funeral home to have your name signed to guest registers and have condolences extended to the family at the time of visitation, we encourage everyone to sign the online guestbook located on our website www.heritagememorialfh.com.
We remain vigilant about cleaning and disinfecting our facilities, and we are all following the recommended preventative actions of the CDC and State Health Officials. Our offices are still open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We hope that everyone stays healthy and follows the recommended guidelines. We appreciate your trust in us.
Sam and Melissa Callahan