It’s coming up this weekend, Sunday, May 12. Don’t be caught with an empty bag.
What do you get that special mother or wife in your life when they have everything? What if you just can’t think of anything?
All of the love and sacrifices she has made for you surely brings out an attitude of love and appreciation for who she is and how important she is to you.
As a mother and wife myself, simple gifts are great and appreciated. It’s not about the price tag of the item that you will choose. What are some ideas?
The very best idea is for me is personal time with them. If the miles separate you or you are in a position where travel would not be possible, there are free programs such as Zoom and Google Duo.
Aside from those best gifts for Mother’s Day, there are many that won’t break the bank and are different than traditional flowers and candy:
- Personalized letter or card
- Embroidered pillow with a special message
- Hire someone reputable to spring-clean her home
- Massage gift card
- Manicure and/or pedicure
- Facial gift card
- Hair style gift card from her favorite stylist
- Special hand-made soaps, lotions, bath bombs, etc
- Get her car washed and detailed
- Beautiful frame with your picture
- Carved wooden signs
- Handmade blanket or lap throw
- Order a special dessert she loves
- Photography session with family
- Aerial video or photo of her property
- Lawn services
- Tattoo session
- Gift certificates for places to eat or shopping
Now that those are out of the way, let me tell you that every one of these ideas are available in our wonderful small town of Greenwood. Use social media to find them if you don’t already know where they are.
We have so many talented business people in this area, so reach out to them and celebrate Mother’s Day with a fabulous gift. If you have any other ideas to share with the readers, leave a comment below.